The final stop before WrestleMania is the Elimination Chamber PPV taking place on Sunday March, 8th from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.
We recently dropped a detailed report on plans for the Men’s Elimination Chamber match (read below), now we are going to take a look at the Women’s Elimination Chamber match.
There are three ways that WWE officials are considering booking the 2020 Women’s Elimination match
• 6 RAW Women Elimination Chamber match
• 6 SmackDown Women Elimination Chamber Match
• 3 Women from RAW, 3 Women from SmackDown, 6 total Women from both brands competing in a Elimination Chamber Match
WWE officials are considering who they think needs a big pay-per-view win to propel them into the WWE Women’s Championship Title picture.
The following stars are being mentioned internally to win the 2020 Women’s Elimination Chamber match.
• Shayna Baszler (to face Becky Lynch)
• Sasha Banks (to face Bayley)
• Naomi (to face Bayley)
This year’s Women’s Elimination Chamber match will be one of the better women’s chamber matches in recent years and after this ppv WWE will be kicking it into high gear on the road to WrestleMania.
Stay tuned to Slice Wrestling for the latest updates.