Peacock and WWE today announced a multi-year agreement that gives Peacock exclusive streaming rights to WWE Network in the U.S.
“NBCUniversal has a long-standing relationship with WWE that began nearly 30 years ago with Monday Night Raw on USA. WWE has always tapped into the cultural zeitgeist with spectacular live events and larger-than-life characters, and we are thrilled to be the exclusive home for WWE Network and its millions of fans across the country,” said Rick Cordella, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, Peacock. “WWE Network is a transformative addition to the platform and complements Peacock’s massive catalog of iconic movies and shows, as well as the best live news and sports, from NBCUniversal and beyond.”
“We are thrilled to further the long-standing and trusted partnership WWE has with NBCUniversal,” said Nick Khan, WWE President and Chief Revenue Officer. “Peacock is an innovative platform that will enable us to showcase our most significant events, including WrestleMania, and provide the extraordinary entertainment our fans have come to expect with the combination of premium WWE content, live sports, news, films, and television programs.”
Read below for key important information on the Peacock/WWE Network deal
• Peacock will launch WWE Network on March 18, beginning the roll-out of more than 17,000 hours of new, original, and library WWE Network programming on demand and on a 24/7 channel
• Pricing – WWE Network, including all PPVs, will be available on Peacock Premium for $4.99 [per month] – a $5.00/month savings-where members will enjoy access to the entire WWE and Peacock catalog, more than 47,000 hours of premium programming
• Pricing – $9.99 For an ad-free experience, Peacock Premium Plus will be available
• WWE Network archives, including every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view event in history;
• Groundbreaking documentaries, including WWE 24, WWE Untold, and WWE 365;
• And, starting in 2022, one signature documentary annually.