Roman Reigns is entering the zenith of his career and a rare dimension that some pro wrestlers never reach.
WWE is actively discussing for Roman Reigns to shatter all records and make him the greatest WWE Champion of all-time. We previously touched on these plans (read below) but now WWE is planning for more.
At the time of this writing Roman Reigns is sitting at 596 days since winning the WWE Universal Championship at “PayBack” on August 30 2020.
The only other WWE Champions in his realm are
• 1. Bruno Sammartino 2,803 Days
• 2. Bob Backlund 2,135 Days
• 3. Hulk Hogan 1,474 Days
• 4. Pedro Morales 1,027 Days
• 5. Roman Reigns 596 Days
WWE is planning for Roman Reigns to achieve the impossible and reach the top of the list.
Now for the immediate future WWE officials have been hard at work discussing opponents for Roman Reigns and here are a few names being planned as his opponents at upcoming “premium live events”.
• Drew McIntyre – The Scottish psychopath is awaiting the call to face Roman Reigns and may get his answer at the special UK event being held in September.
• Bobby Lashley – “The Almighty” is being discussed to take on The Head Of The Table in a clash of powerhouses.
• Cody Rhodes – WWE is being careful with Cody’s booking and does not want to have him lose so quick. WWE officials do want this match to happen down the road at some point.
• Shinsuke Nakamura – Nakamura will likely take on The Big Dog at WrestleMania Backlash taking place in May.
• The Rock – “The Great One” vs “The One” is still on the boards internally at WWE headquarters in Connecticut. Vince McMahon himself is putting together this match and teases are being put out there intentionally to build excitement. WWE wants The Rock vs Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39.
Roman Reigns will end his career as the greatest WWE Champion of All-Time, “Acknowledge Him”. Stay tuned to SW for the latest updates.