WWE officials are discussing a fresh start for Shinsuke Nakamura. WWE wants to display Nakamura in more high-profile matches.
Shinsuke Nakamura has already had a Hall Of Fame caliber career, his list of accomplishments is long
• 3x IWGP Heavyweight Champion
• 5x IWGP Intercontinental Champion (Longest reign)
• 1x IWGP Tag-Team Champion (W/Hiroshi Tanahashi)
• 1x G1 Climax Winner (2011)
• New Japan Cup (2014)
• 2x NXT Champion
• 2x WWE Intercontinental Champion
• 2x WWE United States Champion
• 1x WWE SmackDown Tag-Team Champion (W/Cesaro)
• 1x Royal Rumble Winner (2018)
WWE wants to give Nakamura a renewed push towards WWE Championship programs and matches against Roman Reigns, Gunther and Austin Theory are being discussed.
WWE Draft will give new opportunities for WWE SuperStars to get more chances to shine and display their skills.
Stay tuned to SW for the lates updates.