The 2021 Royal Rumble takes place January 31st 2021 and will officially set off the highly anticipated WrestleMania season. WWE production is currently kicking into high gear and the creative department are actively designing the Women’s Royal Rumble match as you read this.
RAW and SmackDown Women superstars are being chosen to compete and a few women’s names from the NXT roster have also been discussed to make surprise appearances.
Eva Marie is the big return for this year’s women’s Royal Rumble match and WWE is looking to push the star to new heights in 2021.
The winner of 2021 Women’s Royal Rumble match is currently circling around a handful of top names at the moment and they are as follows.
• Ronda Rousey: A suprise return to win the Royal Rumble match would be fitting for the “Baddest woman on the planet”.
• Charlotte Flair: The Queen is again in the hunt for more gold, and anyone would be a fool to not think she will be in the last group of competitors at the end of the Royal Rumble match.
• Lana: This would be a huge babyface win for this star and WWE is seriously considering this option.
• Nia Jax: A Royal Rumble win for Nia Jax would solidify her as one of the most dominant female stars to ever step into the ring.
• Bianca Belair: WWE knows they have a superstar in the making with Belair and a Royal Rumble win would propel her to new heights.
These are the five most discussed stars being brought up in internal creative meetings to win the 2021 Women’s Royal Rumble match and with Vince McMahon making the final decision expect many twist and turns on the road to WrestleMania 37. Stay tuned to SW for the latest updates.