Toxic Attraction – This heel stable has become a top “attraction” in NXT 2.0 and with a new year in WWE ahead of us it means a new challenges for this dynamic group. Mandy, Gigi and Jacy will be looking to have the NXT women’s division on lock.
Street Profits – The Street Profits will climb the WWE tag-team division to championship gold.
Edge – The “Rated R SuperStar” is back with a new dark heel look and with a new stable being built it is a going to be a year for Edge to make his mark in the WWE Universe.
Gable Steveson – This Olympic Gold medalist has arrived in the WWE Universe and he is on the way to dominance.
Austin Theory – Mr. McMahon’s protege will have plenty of opportunities in WWE.
10. Charlotte Flair – The Queen is always in the title picture and this year will be no different. Her feud with Ronda Rousey will continue at WrestleMania Backlash and plans being made for The Queen to be a main attraction at WrestleMania 39.
9. Seth Rollins – F’n Rollins will be involved in major programs in WWE and big plans are ahead for this superstar.
8. Becky Lynch – “Big Time Becks” is headed towards headlining WrestleMania 39 and already is the main superstar WWE is advertising for the HollyWood mega show. Expect a huge match with Ronda Rousey to catapult Becky Lynch straight to the top of the WWE Universe.
7. Bianca Belair – The EST of WWE captured gold at WrestleMania 38 and now she has the WWE Universe’s hearts. A big year is ahead for Bianca.
6. Bron Breakker – The newly crowned 2x NXT Champion made some noise after winning gold on the RAW after Mania episode. Now big plans are being made for the second generation Steiner to takeover the WWE Universe.
5. The USO’s – The Bloodline is the most dominant faction in recent WWE memory and after Roman’s announcement that the Bloodline want all the titles look for the WWE Universe to belong to them.
4. RKBro – The reigning RAW tag-team champions are the biggest baby faces in the WWE Universe, look for this team to continue their stratospheric rise to the top of WWE.
3. Cody Rhodes – “The American Nightmare” made his triumphant return to WWE at WrestleMania 38 and now he is here to achieve what Dusty could never do, capture WWE gold.
2. Ronda Rousey – The Baddest woman on the planet returned to WWE at the Royal Rumble and even tho she came up short at WrestleMania 38 against Charlotte Flair don’t expect for this fighter to lay back. WWE has big plans in store for this superstar.
1. Roman Reigns – The Tribal Chief sits alone on top of The WWE Universe and the Professional Wrestling industry. He now holds both the WWE Universal Championship and WWE Championship as the WWE Undisputed Champion. With his “BloodLine” by his side and Paul Heyman as his council, there is no stopping “The Man With The Golden Glove”. As we move forward on the road to WrestleMania 39 look for more “Smash Em’s” and “Stack Em’s” on his way to a mega match with The Rock.